Thursday, November 14, 2013

Welcome to my humble blog!


Hey Y'all, 

Welcome to my humble blog!  If you are trying to live a gluten-free lifestyle this is the blog for you.  I will be posting lots of recipes that I have personally tried and found to be not just OK, but really good!  What is the point of eating food if it does not taste great?

I will also (as soon as I learn how) add links to my Gluten-Free Pinterest boards, other blogs, and sites that can help you along your way.

In the mean time you can check out my other blog Crystal's Cookin' at www.crystalscookin.blogspot.com.  You can catch my regular recipes plus some that are naturally gluten free. 

And just in case you need some more recipes for your Thanksgiving Feast, I have just the link to cover you until I can get more recipes up on the blog.  http://tasty-yummies.com/2013/11/12/99-gluten-free-thanksgiving-recipes/.

But never fear I have many more recipes, tip, hints, and tricks on the way :D

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment